Your Talent. Miller Possibilities. Together, We’ll Build More.
Working at Miller, you’ll be part of building arc welding equipment and related products used around the world. But you’ll also be part of building something much bigger. Today, Miller is the leading brand in welding, backed by the dynamic global enterprise. Together with Miller, you become an important part of how people build, repair and create to make this a better, brighter world. You’ll power the engines of commerce and energy; fuel the wheels of transportation and industry; and construct the framework of championships and dreams. There’s no limit to what we can build together.
Build skills and experience
We invest in developing your talents to progress your career.
- Ongoing leadership and skill development programs
- Opportunities to try challenging assignments and learn new skills
- Tuition reimbursement to advance your career
Build your own career path
There’s no one path to success at Miller — we work with you to succeed.
- Ability to try many positions or roles
- Flexibility to pursue your talents, passions and goals
- lovebet爱博 官网
ive work environment
Miller has the ability to take your career more places.
- Ability to travel domestically and abroad
- Relocate and move within multiple divisions and locations
- Expanded global opportunities through ITW
With Miller, you can pursue work and a life that have meaning.
- Concern for the total person — you, your family and the things you care about
- Concern for our customers, partners and the opportunities we build together
- Strong community involvement, with the chance to share your talents to benefit others
Do you have strengths we want to build on?
We seek candidates who:
- Learn quickly and apply what they learn
- Sustain performance and exceed expectations
- Are naturally curious and self-motivated
- Participate in team success
- Adjust to change and thrive on ambiguity
- Are not afraid to clarify and question
- Rely on a broad base of people and capabilities
Miller’s salary and benefits package includes a 401(k) with a generous company-match provision, comprehensive group medical plan, dental insurance, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, and company-paid group life insurance.
In addition to our benefits package, our employees are rewarded with a wellness incentive benefit, tuition assistance, relocation benefits and service awards. Miller also provides a competitive vacation package and celebrates paid holidays.
Why Build your career in Appleton?
Appleton and the surrounding Fox Cities is one of the fastest growing areas in the state. The Fox Cities boast strong public and private schools, plentiful sports, year-round recreational activities, affordable housing and safe living.
Miller Electric is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to navigate our site or apply for a position, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the nature of your request and contact information. Requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Opportunities beyond Miller
Even more opportunities are available through Miller’s parent company, Illinois Tool Works (ITW). ITW Is a diversified global company specializing in industrial products and services. A Fortune 200 firm with more than 50,000 employees operating in more than 50 countries, ITW offers a wide spectrum of roles and challenging assignments in an innovative, decentralized structure.
Young Professional Network